- Complete a 2 year certification, diploma or associate’s degree program in health care course.
- Received hands-on training in hospitals and other medical facilities
- At least six (6) months medical assistant experience.
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field.
- Configure and maintain the organization’s internal computer network infrastructure.
- Manage network security tools, e.g., firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems.
- Monitor network performance and identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity and performance issues.
- Install and support hard-line telephones, configure and maintain network hardware and other networked telecommunication devices.
- Deploy, configure and upgrade network software, such as, enterprise anti-virus or diagnostics programs.
- Implement and maintain emergency backup and restore systems.
- With good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential matters.